We are looking for ambitious, energetic individuals who are interested in advancing human rights and our mandate of supporting inclusive effective democratic institutions worldwide that can improve the lives of people.
The positions will be full-time (37.5 hours per week) are anticipated to start on June 1. The assignments will be from 8-16 weeks in duration.
Funding these positions is provided, in part, by the Government of Canada through the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) Program. Applicants must meet CSJ program eligibility requirements**. We are accepting applications for the following positions:
- Democratic Development, Gender and Inclusivity Assistant
- Distance Learning/Collaboration Design Officer
- New Media Communications Officer
**What youth participants are eligible for the Canada Student Jobs Program?
To be eligible, youth must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment*;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment**; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
*The youth must be 15 years of age at the beginning of the employment period. The youth may be more than 30 years of age at the end of the employment period as long as the youth was 30 at the beginning of the employment period.
**International students are not eligible participants. International students include anyone who is temporarily in Canada for studies and who is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada. Youth awaiting a refugee status ruling, as well as those who hold a temporary visitor visa, youth visa or work visa are ineligible. As the objective of the Canada Summer Jobs program is to support youth entering the Canadian labour market, the temporary nature of an international student’s time in Canada does not allow for a long-term connection to the labour market.
For more information click here: Canada Summer Jobs Program
To apply to any of these opportunities fill in the application here.
Apply today!!!. Applications will be reviewed until the positions are filled.